Coronavirus (COVID-19) Viewing Policy for Nina Estate Agents
Where the potential buyer & seller are happy for a viewing to go ahead, we will do our best to accommodate under very strict safety guidelines listed below:
- We have asked all our clients to let us know if they or anyone living in their property develops any COVID-19 related symptoms and if so then all viewings will be ceased on their property until further notice.
- The home occupier must not be present for the viewing, (possibly take advantage of your daily exercise!) and we ask that all internal doors & windows are open ½ an hour prior to our arrival.
- 2 people attending the viewing maximum, must be from the same household & must be the decision makers i.e. no children or relatives.
- Viewers must confirm, prior to attending the viewing, that they do not have any COVID-19 related symptoms and if they or any householder is waiting for a test.
- Viewers must wear a disposable face mask, feet covers & sanitise hands before & after viewing.
- Viewers must not touch anything inside of the property, will open any cupboards if possible and sanitise thereafter.
- The viewer must be in a ‘proceedable’ position i.e. their own property under offer or nothing to sell.
- 2 meters social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- We will anti-bacterial wipe all door handles before & after the viewing.
- We will open the front door to the property and let the viewer lead the way, maintaining a 2 meter distance behind the viewer at all times.
- We will limit the time spent on the viewing
No work should be carried out at any home, by anyone or if any person we meet:-
- Has been told to self-isolate by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect because they have either tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in recent close contact with a confirmed/positive case of COVID-19, and are still within their self-isolation period as set out in the guidance;
- Has COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, and are waiting for a test result;
- Is a confirmed positive case and are isolating according to the guidance, but still have a fever, or have had a fever within the last 48 hours;
- Is a member of the same household or extended household as someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19, and are still within the self-isolation period as set out in the guidance;
- Has personally received a negative test for COVID-19 but are a member of the same household/extended household as someone who has a tested positive, and are still within the self-isolation period set out in the guidance.
Our staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and will also have had COVID checks prior to work and their temperatures taken throughout the day.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THE VIEWING.
THE SAFETY OF ALL IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN.