7 reasons why you should choose a traditional estate agent over an online estate agents.
With the growing popularity of online estate agents, there is an on-going argument as to whether these non-traditional estate agents really are better than your local high street estate agents. Marketing themselves as saving their clients hundreds of pounds in agency fees, we wonder whether an online estate agents are worth the extra work, hassle and effort on an already strenuous process of moving home, or whether your local traditional agents like Nina Estate Agents Ltd are still better value for money.
Here are our 7 reasons why we think you should choose traditional estate agents when deciding to sell your property:
- WE ARE LOCAL EXPERTS – All of the staff here at Nina Estate Agents Ltd live locally, so their extensive knowledge of the local market is priceless. With over 25 years’ experience in the industry we have the expertise to accurately value your property to ensure you get the right price.
- WE ARE EASY TO CONTACT– Unlike online Estate Agents, we have a high street presence. Being located on Broad Street, at Nina Estate Agents Ltd we are in easy reach for clients to visit us if they have any questions 6 days a week. We are also only a phone call or email away to make it even easier to get in touch.
- WE PROVIDE FLEXIBILITY FOR BUSY LIVES – We know life is busy at the best of times, so arranging and conducting viewings and then negotiating on price is the last thing you want to be doing. At Nina’s take this burden away from you. We arrange viewings when is most convenient for you – we can even do them when you’re not there, plus once you have found a potential buyer, we deal with the tricky business of negotiating on your behalf.
- RECEIVE A PERSONAL SERVICE– You are not just a number to us at Nina Estate Agents. We take the time to get to know our clients requirements and we are on hand to help you sell your property or find your next dream home. You also get the opportunity to get to know our team who will be there at every stage of your move.
- WE SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES – Moving home isn’t just about finding the right estate agents, there are other services which you will require to complete your move. Being locally based we can provide recommendations for other local businesses who we deal with on a regular basis to help with your property sale. So whether you need a mortgage advisor, solicitor, or removal company we can point you in the right direction.
- NO LENGTHY CONTRACT PERIOD – At Nina Estate Agents Ltd we don’t tie you in to any lengthy contracts when you instruct us to sell your property. Some agents can have up to a 4 months contract tie in before you can decide on changing agents if you feel they’re not suited. At Nina’s we don’t have that at all.
- MARKETING OF YOUR PROPERTY AS STANDARD– We provide a range of free marketing for your property as standard with no extra costs. Unlimited photographs, listings on our website and popular property portals such as RightMove with optional feature properties, as well as Zoopla and Prime location. Plus newspaper and targeted social media advertising to help get your property seen by even more local buyers.
Nina Estate Agents Ltd have an outstanding reputation in the local area as one of the most trusted and popular estate agents. We sell properties every day, so why would you go anywhere else?
For more information on the services we provide and our current property catalogue, visit our website: www.ninaestateagents.co.uk or call us on 01446 736888 – option 1 for sales and option 2 for lettings.